Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Rockin' in the Swaz

I walk, run, or shamefully dance in my hut approximately 4 hours each day. Since my ipod only has so much memory, this means there's a great deal of musical repitition. Here's a sample:

Beth's Top 10 Most Listened to Albums

1) Indigo Girls - Become You

Folk classic. Excellent to sing along to while cooking eggs.

2) Beck - Guero

A good boogie tune for the hut or the bus.

3) Amy Ray - Stag

Sure, it's a little angry, but it feels so nice after being proposed to 18 times in one day.

4) Switchfoot - Beautiful Letdown

An awesome Christian boy band. Good music to think to.

5) Matchbox 20 - More Than You Think

My buddy from Zim loves this one.

6) Loretta Lynn - Van Lear Ros

There's a great song about Oregon.

7) Miley Cyrus - Meet Miley Cyrus

I know, I'm ashamed, but I just can't help it.

8) Nickel Creek - Reasons Why

It's soothing, and I like to pretend that I'm a lighthouse.

9) Death Cab for Cutie - Plans

Benjamin Gibbard is just so easy to sing along with.

10) Bryan Adams - Reckless

It reminds me of Camp Pinecliffe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watched Hannah Montana the other day and I was quite shamefully amused. Really, very entertaining...